The 10 Commandments of Secrets And How Learn More
The Top 20 Questions You Should Ask Your Lover
Communication is the key to a long and lasting relationship. If you are having problems or misunderstandings with your partner, communication will always save your relationship. When you observe a marriage counselling session, you will see the therapist instructing his clients to communicate with each other.
Not only is communication important for married couples, it is also the perfect way to determine if what you are feeling is really love. The best way to get to know your partner better is by asking the right questions. In the end, you will be glad you asked these questions.
Listed below are the top 20 questions a man should ask his woman.
If You Think You Get Dating, Then This Might Change Your Mind
1. At what point in our relationship did you realize you were in love with me? Regardless of her response, you will be happy with the answer she will give.
Incredible Lessons I’ve Learned About Relationships
2. What made you fall in love with me?
3. What was going through your head when you first saw me?
4. If by chance you win the lottery in the future, where would you take me first and why? By simply asking this question, you will know the dream places of your partner.
5. Share with me your personal goals in life. By knowing your partner’s dreams, you get to help her fulfill them.
6. Was there a point in our relationship that you din’t tell me the truth?
7. Do you think we will stay together for a long time?
8. Is there anything that you would like to change or improve in our relationship? This will help you change the weak points in your relationship.
9. Name something you would like to change or improve about yourself.
Where do you see our relationship a couple of years from now.
11. If there is a place you would go at any given day, where would that place be?
12. In the future, would you like to have children?
13. When you were a child, were your dreams and aspirations the same?
14. When we first got together, did your attraction for me change?
15. Do you believe that “date nights” are important in a relationship?
16. When we go on a vacation, are you in favor of wearing pajamas to bed?
17. What’s the most romantic thing that you are willing to do for me?
18. Would you prepare breakfast in bed for me?
19. Do you want to be served breakfast in bed?
20. If I become a good cook, what meal do you want me to serve you.
To make your relationship stronger, ask these questions to your partner and use this article as your guide.